The Schüco AWS 70.HI PASK window is the optimal combination of sliding doors with tilt and turn windows. The undoubted advantage of the system is the comfort of use and use in everyday life.
- The system is characterized by high thermal insulation and exceptional tightness at the level
- Thanks to the ball rolling the leaf is mounted even in the case of very large glazing
- Exceptional water resistance in class 7A / 9A
- The maximum weight of the sash is 200 kg
- Resistance to burglary up to RC2 class
For a long time aluminum windows have been growing in popularity, which is characterized by high durability, stability and thermal insulation. These modern profiles are a guarantee of energy efficiency and provide a wide range of construction activities. Aluminum joinery stands out due to its extraordinary lightness, durability and resistance to corrosion. Aesthetic values and ease of maintenance make it attract architects and investors. In addition, the myth disappears into oblivion, that aluminum windows are cold and are suitable only for modern interiors, with almost even laboratory decorations. Thanks to various opening methods, the AWS 90 SI + window provides the highest comfort of use. In turn, a wide range of profiles offers a wide range of options for shaping the appearance of windows. What else is important? Aluminum is a material susceptible to forming, it is possible to create windows even in the most elaborate shapes. Both narrow profiles and large frames can be created in this technology. Aluminum windows are also easy to care for. Aluminum does not electrify and attract dust, it is also an ecological material, giving the possibility of recovery and reprocessing
Schüco AWS 90.SI + aluminum window (Super Insulation +) is the first aluminum window system that meets the requirements of passive construction. Aluminum additionally provides versatile possibilities to shape the appearance of windows and durability of the structure, which allows you to look ahead without fear.
- Maximum thermal insulation at a depth of 90 mm: heat transfer coefficient for the Uw window from 0.72 W / m²K
- The highest operating comfort due to various opening methods
- A wide range of profiles provides wide possibilities for shaping the appearance of windows
- The thermal permeability coefficient for a window with dimensions of 1230 * 1480mm with glazing package of ug = 0.5 is Uw = 0.82 W / m2K
More and more people appreciate the advantages of aluminum window and door joinery. The fears about unheated rooms and the "cold" window appearance have gone down in history. Currently, thermal insulation parameters of aluminum windows allow to meet rigorous energy criteria and save on energy or gas bills. The advantages of the Schüco AWS 70.HI (High Insulation) aluminum window system make these windows ideal for both new homes and renovations. In the Schüco AWS 70.HI energy-saving windows, all the advantages of aluminum have been used: durability, stability and durability, small profile widths of the profiles and various possibilities of shaping the appearance of the surface - also in non-standard large format windows.
- High thermal insulation: Uw heat transfer coefficient is from 0.84 W / m²K
- Very good stability thanks to a depth of 70 mm
- The highest comfort of use due to various opening methods: for inside, outside and hajo tilt & turn windows
- Innovative external appearance thanks to the smallest visible width of profiles (51mm)
- Optimally lit rooms thanks to the SunEnergy + glazing package, which guarantees perfect light for work, study, play and leisure.
- Possibility to install solutions that meet the burglar resistance criteria in the RC2 class
- Increased safety of playing children thanks to the AWI Kids system, allowing only the window to be tilted and blocking its total opening.
- A unique and unique design thanks to the rich color palette RAL
- Extraordinary ease of keeping clean
- The possibility of installing blinds and mosquito nets available in Awilux Poland
Highest quality and many different advantages:
No other element of the building façade draws as much attention as the window. Since several dozen years, the name Schüco is associated with technologically mature and well tested window systems, joining high variety in the slection of materials, aesthetics and broad scope of application. High stability
and energy efficiency, perfect noise protection, increased property value, vast possibilities of shaping window appearance, narrow window frames, comfort of use minimum required maintenance and long life. Aluminum windows by Schüco permanently improve property value.
Aluminum windows at a glance:
- Systemic safety and assurance
- Great variety of components and ways of opening
- Rich palette of available colors
- Burglar proof
- Effective acoustic and thermal insulation
- Easy to clean
- Intuitive real-time operation, owing to new solutions compatible with the first mechatronic tilt&turn fitting.