Sliding Elements - PVC
The PKS Atrium HKS sliding doors system allows to tilt the windows and slide them laterally to the window sash, taking very little space. It is much more convenient than traditional windows which require lots of indoor space to be opened, PSK Atrium HKS opening width is up to 4.
Stable scissor structure and sliding mechanisms allow to use the system with door leaves up to 2700 mm heigh and weighting up to 200 kg . This allows to meet the architectural requirements to construct casement doors with height equal to the interior.
The CT 70 sliding system is an interesting solution for houses and buildings with terraces, balconies or winter gardens. They do not limit the beautiful view, they give the impression of a larger and more open space, they make the interior bright and modern. In the spring and summer months it is enough to move them to gain additional living space in the form of a terrace. A wolf's advantage of this solution is the low threshold that makes life easier for the youngest residents and their grandparents who are no longer in full strength. It is an indispensable element of the home in which a disabled person lives. An aligned level between the house and the terrace or winter garden affects the greater independence of the person moving on the wheelchair. In addition, the CT 70 system maintains very good energy efficiency parameters and allows for an ecological life.
The most important information at a glance:
- Glazing of very large surfaces. The maximum width of the sliding door frame is up to 6m, and the permissible weight of the sash can reach up to 250kg.
- The depth of the building is 167 mm and the 5-chamber wing
- Divevers can be in one, two, three and four leaf versions, maintaining in each case the possibility of opening all wings at the same time.
- They provide excellent thermal insulation. The threshold is constructed in a way that ensures isolation of phenomena accompanying unfavorable weather from the interior of the building.
- Easy and safe operation (despite the large dimensions even the child opens it)
- The low external threshold is a unique solution for people who value comfort. For children, the elderly and the disabled, it is an indispensable element that allows free movement.
- The proven hardware system meets the highest requirements for anti-burglary protection.
- Elimination of the risk of a "cold area" in the floor area on the inside of the door. The innovative sealing system guarantees maximum wind and rain resistance as well as optimum sound insulation.
Large glazing has been an unchanging trend in architecture for several years. We live close to nature and want to have contact with it at any time of the year. In spring and summer, we spend a lot of time in the garden, but there is no reason not to use its charms in the winter. Large sliding doors and spectacular glazing will allow you to enjoy beautiful views no matter what time of year. Residents of cities drawing energy from the city's potential are inspired by the view of the surrounding area: bustling squares or a neighboring park.
We are constantly working on improving the existing solutions that allow you to enjoy the beautiful view outside the window and provide all the parameters of energy efficiency and comfort. Window SI 82 HS Thermoslide is a proposal for those who do not imagine their homes without large windows.
How is the potential of this system presented in a nutshell?
- The deep door frame (219 mm) and 82 mm deep wings allow for the insertion of thick, triple glass packages up to 52 mm thick, after elevated thermal insulation properties.
- Perfect for glazing very large surfaces
- The maximum width of the sliding door frame is 6.5 m (at the maximum glass surface in one part 3.32 m²), and the permissible weight of the door can be up to 300 kg.
- Freedom to create thanks to the two- and three-wing version. In the case of a two-leaf element, one or two wings are movable, in a three-wing element it is possible to open two side wings at the same time, the middle one always being non-opening.
- Warm and cozy thanks to excellent thermal insulation. The threshold for lifting and sliding doors is constructed in a way that ensures isolation of phenomena accompanying unfavorable weather from the interior of the building.
- The lightness of service despite considerable size. The door can be opened without a problem by the child.
- Elimination of the cold floor effect at patio doors due to a low, multi-chamber aluminum threshold with three thermal insulation separators
- Thermoslide HS door with 3500mm * 2300mm dimensions with double-chamber glass with Ug = 0,5 coefficient obtain passive parameters Uw <0.73 W / m²K